For the last time, the W-Power project brings together female entrepreneurs and innovation & business support eco-system stakeholders from all regions associated with the W-Power project: Iceland, Ireland, Scotland (including the Shetlands), Sweden, Finland and Canada.
We warmly welcome all female entrepreneurs and other stakeholders to join us in the Final Seminar Week combined of:
• Seminar day on the 28th presents interesting keynotes and guest speakers
• 2 interactive panel discussions showcasing the main project outputs
• 2 workshops with useful advice for entrepreneurs
• Virtual networking via Tavata online platform
All participants can mix & match and attend as much or as little of the events during these three days. By participating in the Final Seminar Week you have the opportunity to network with other attendees and find new cooperation opportunities, ideas, customers, and other important contacts!
Kindly note that you can book video meetings starting from the 14th September. Networking facility is offered in a flexible way with entrepreneurs being able to schedule around their busy life.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Sign up and create a user profile at: https://app.tavata.events/signup
2. Join the event with the code YOUW (notice capital letters).
3. Edit your event profile and choose what you are offering or seeking for in this event.
4. Check the Program and select the events you wish to participate during the Thematic Seminar Week.
5. For virtual Networking you can arrange video meetings. Browse through other’s profile cards and suggest a meeting.
The booking is available starting from the 14th September. Remember to accept or cancel meetings suggested to you as well. You can find them in your e-mail or on the Schedule.
Notice! On Desktop, the browser used for video meetings is Chrome. When using a mobile device for a video meeting, you need to download the Jitsi Meet application beforehand https://jitsi.org/#download. Other action is not necessary, access the meeting normally from Tavata schedule.