Guidelines for the event during Covid-19
The event organizers are committed to providing safe environment for the event. We hope that you are fully vaccinated and follow these measures in order to help protect the health of our visitors and our staff:
- Please do not come to the event if you have covid-19 symptoms or if you are sick
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Remember to keep a safe distance
- Cough into your sleeve or into a disposable tissue
- Avoid hugging and shaking hands
- Face masks are recommended
If you feel ill during the conference, isolate yourself from other people. The organizer has a small number of quick covid-19 tests.
We follow the guidelines issued by the Regional State Administrative Agencies (AVI) and other authorities, and change the precautions if necessary.
Sokos Hotels safety recommendations: Let’s take care of each other – sokoshotels.fi
Travelling to Finland
Please check up-to-date Covid-19 regulations and travelling information from authorities of your departure country. Also note Covid-19 regulations when crossing Finnish border :
- instructions for traffic border during pandemic: https://raja.fi/en/guidelines-for-border-traffic-during-pandemic
- Finentry provides travellers with information about travelling to Finland. With the service you can also book an appointment for a free COVID-19 test: https://www.finentry.fi/en/